This bus is pretty unique in regards to the power plant. Typically equipped with the two-stroke Detroit Diesel engines, this unit has been properly upgraded with a Series 50 Detroit Diesel. It’s hard to find a bus like this that has been well maintained all its life, which is evident when you walk around the bus and board the bus. Near bullet proof of a work horse bus, this would make a great bus for your tour and charter market, sports team bus, church bus, etc. Enclosed overhead racks keeps everything in check from falling out, and even has a rear mounted restroom complete with sink. All the ammentities are there, it’s just missing your driver!
- Bus Body Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102-C3
- Chassis Manufacturer: MCI
- Year: 1990
- GVWR: 40,000 lbs
- Engine: Detroit Series 50 Turbo Diesel
- Transmission: Allison B500 Automatic
- Brakes: Air Brakes
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Operated
- Passenger Capacity: 47 High-Back Reclining Seats
- Heat: Passenger & Driver Heat
- A/C: Ducted Passenger A/C & Driver A/C
- Mirrors: Large Heated Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex
- Six Monitor Video Sysytem
- Am/FM Stereo w/PA System
- Enclosed Overhead Parcel Racks
- Rear LED Lighting Package
- Rear Restroom with Flush Toilet and Sink
- Reclining Passenger Seats w/Armrests, Headrests and Footrests
- 148 Gallon Tank
Please call us at 1-800-231-7099 with any questions about this bus for sale or any buses for sale on our website. If you are traveling from out of town, we’re happy to pick you up at the airport or your hotel. If you would like some help with travel arrangements we can make recommendations. All buses for sale on website are located on our lot in Federal Way, Washington just south of Seattle.
*A negotiable documentary service fee up to $85.00 may be added.