Here’s a hard working higher capacity shuttle bus with low miles for its age. This bus was maintained mechanically well over its lifetime which reflects on how it runs and drives. She’s not going to win any beauty contests, but she’ll work hard for your application. Great employee transporter, youth group, camp or inexpensive church bus.
- Bus Body Manufacturer and Model: Goshen GC2
- Chassis Manufacturer: Ford
- GVWR: 11,500
- Brakes: Hydraulic
- Year: 1992
- Engine: Ford 7.5 Liter V8 Gas Engine
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission
- Mileage: 134,280
- Passenger Capacity: 24 High Back Passenger Seats
- Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat System
- A/C: Driver and Passenger A/C System
- Mirrors: Large Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex
- Good Tires All Around
- Tour Style Windows w/ Tint & Upper T-Sliders
- Manual Operated Passenger Entry Door
- Entry Grab Rail
- Carpet Under Seats and Rubber Ribbed Aisle
- Rear Door – Could be converted to have rear luggage
- FRP Ceiling & Sidewalls
Please call us at 1-800-231-7099 with any questions about this bus for sale or any buses for sale on our website. If you are traveling from out of town, we’re happy to pick you up at the airport or your hotel. If you would like some help with travel arrangements we can make recommendations. All buses for sale on website are located on our lot in Federal Way, Washington just south of Seattle.
*A negotiable documentary service fee up to $85.00 may be added.