This is a super versatile ADA mid-size bus – it has high capacity, ADA features and transports a large amount of luggage. This bus was built on an International chassis with the powerful MaxxForce DT 7.6 Liter Turbo Diesel engine (Not to be confused with the MaxxForce 7 which was the smaller 6.4 liter diesel engine), air brakes and rear air ride suspension. This is not a fluffy light duty chassis – it’s the 27,500 GVWR chassis that was built to outlast the lighter duty chassis’. This is why IC chose the Maxxforce DT which as a B50 rating of 550,000 miles. This bus has a ton of life left!
With the stylish exterior, bonded passenger windows and radius body it definitely looks the part and with the high capacity, wheelchair lift and rear luggage – it will act the part. The bus is absolutely loaded with features that you’re driver and passengers will love from the high-end plug style passenger entry door, to roof top high output air conditioning which is ducted throughout the bus to the flexible seats configurations.
This bus was operated in the Seattle area since new doing city to city transportation and was mainly used on the highway. By looking at the bus it was well maintained and is still in great condition. Generally – the bus is in tip top operation. The engine runs strong, the transmission shifts great and the bus runs down the road well. Most, if not all of the features on the inside of the bus are functional – the back up camera works, the interior lights are working and the heat and a/c is operational.
NEW SEAT COVERS!!
2011 Krystal – 33 Passenger w/Rear Luggage ADA Shuttle Bus
- Bus Body Manufacturer: Krystal Koach
- Bus Body Model: K38
- Chassis Manufacturer: IC
- Year: 2011
- Engine: MaxxForce DT 7.6 Liter Turbo Diesel – B50 Rating: 550,000 Miles!
- Transmission: Allison 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Brakes: Air Brakes
- ???Front: Leaf Spring
- Rear: Air Bag w/Dump Feature
- Mileage: 198,438
- GVWR: 27,500
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Operated Plug Style Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 33 Passengers
- Seating Info:
- ???Mid-High Back Reclining Passenger Seats
- (1) 3-Way Folding Double Seat
- (2) Double Flip Seats
- ADA Features:
- Maxon Wheelchair Lift
- Q-Straint Wheelchair Tie-Downs
- Lighting, Exterior: LED Marker, Turn, Brake, Reverse and License Plate Lights
- Lighting, Interior: LED Stepwell, Dome and Drivers Lights
- ???Rear Luggage Area w/Rear Door Access
- Electric Retractable 2-Step System for Rear Luggage Access
- Door Ajar Light on Rear Door
- Overhead Parcel Racks in Passenger Area
- Climate Control:
- Driver: Driver OEM Dash Heat & A/C
- Passenger: ACC Rooftop Heat & A/C System – Ducted Throughout Passenger Area, Includes Digital Climate Control System
- Mirrors: Large Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex
- ??????AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers
- PA System
- (6) Monitor Video System
- ???Chassis Features:
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Wheel Steering
- Rear mud flaps
- Stainless Steel Wheel Inserts
- Good Tires All Around
- Bonded Passenger Windows w/Tint
- Passenger Reading Lights
- Gerflor Non-Skid Flooring
- Tilt Wheel
- Back Up Camera
- Air operated Driver and Co-Pilot Seats
- Powered Windows, & Door Locks
- Engine Fast Idle Control
Please call us at 1-800-231-7099 with any questions about this bus for sale or any buses for sale on our website. If you are traveling from out of town, we’re happy to pick you up at the airport or your hotel. If you would like some help with travel arrangements we can make recommendations. All buses for sale on website are located on our lot in Federal Way, Washington just south of Seattle.
*A negotiable documentary service fee up to $150.00 may be added.