This unit has sold. Please view our current inventory to see whats available!
Print This Listing
Here’s a highly sought after coach equipped with a wheelchair lift. The H3-41 is great for negotiating in tighter conditions than your traditional 45 footer, and being a Prevost, you know it’s reliable.
- Bus Body Manufacturer and Model: Prevost H3-41
- Length: 41ft.
- Chassis Manufacturer: Prevost
- Year: 1996
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60 12.7 Liter Turbo Diesel
- Transmission: Allison B500 6-Speed Automatic
- Brakes: Air Brakes
- GVWR: 52,060 lbs.
- Mileage: 785,357
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Operated Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 48 Passenger Seating or 42 + 1 Wheelchair or 36 + 2 Wheelchairs
- Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat System
- A/C: Passenger & Driver A/C
- Mirrors: Large Heated Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex
- Media: AM/FM Stereo, 3 Monitor DVD System, PA
- Overhead Parcel Racks
- Tinted Passenger Windows
- Power Driver Sun Shades
- Power Driver’s Window
- Rear Mounted Flushing Restroom
- Underfloor Storage
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rests
- High Idle Control
- Dual Roof Vent/Escape Hatches
- Overhead Map Lights
- Ricon Wheelchair Lift
- Jake Brakes
Please call us at 1-800-231-7099 with any questions about this bus for sale or any buses for sale on our website. If you are traveling from out of town, we’re happy to pick you up at the airport or your hotel. If you would like some help with travel arrangements we can make recommendations. All buses for sale on website are located on our lot in Federal Way, Washington just south of Seattle.
*A negotiable documentary service fee up to $85.00 may be added.