This trolley offers vintage style oak slat seating with room for 34 ambulatory passengers! If you need to impress with a “WOW” factor, this Trolley is for you!
Previously used within a small town for events parades and other special events this trolley is in especially good condition for its age. The function and condition reflects the in-house maintence it recieved and being stored in doors.
Please note that this is an “around town” slow speed trolley – its top speed is near 50 mph but cruises best at about 40 mph. Ask us for shipping methods to get this transported to you.
Call for more information on this unique vehicle today.
- Body Manufacturer: Unknown
- Chassis Manufacturer: International
- Brakes: Air
- Year: 2005
- Engine: International V8 Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission
- Mileage: 107,008
- Passenger Capacity: 34 Passengers
- Seating Features:
- ???Bench style wood seats
- Working Trolley Bell
- Rear Balcony/Entry Way
- Rear Door
- Heavy Duty Steel Front and Rear Bumpers
- Sliding Passenger Windows
- Air Operated Passenger Entry Door
- Red Exterior Paint!
- Exterior Hardwood Rub Rails
- Brass Bars for Classis Trolley Look and Feel
- Dual Overhead Grab Rails
- P/A System
- Power Steering
- Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle
- Grab Bars by Windows
- Air Brakes
- International Chassis
- International Diesel Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Interior Dome Lights
Please call us at 1-800-231-7099 with any questions about this bus for sale or any buses for sale on our website. If you are traveling from out of town, we’re happy to pick you up at the airport or your hotel. If you would like some help with travel arrangements we can make recommendations. All buses for sale on website are located on our lot in Federal Way, Washington just south of Seattle.