The 102-DL3 is MCI’s 45 foot work horse which is known for its reliability and durability in virtually any condition. Built tough as nails, this coach is a great value and offers many more miles and years of faithful service to your facility. Call us today for more information on this bus or any other buses you find on our site!
1997 MCI 102-DL3 55 Passenger Motor Coach w/ Wheelchair Lift
- Bus Body Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102-DL3
- Chassis Manufacturer: MCI
- Year: 1997
- GVWR: 44,400 lbs
- Engine: Cummins M11 Turbo Diesel
- Transmission: Allison B500R 6-Speed Automatic
- Brakes: Air
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Operated
- Passenger Capacity: 55 High-Back Seats or 47 + 2 Wheelchairs
- Heat: Passenger & Driver Heat
- A/C: Passenger Overhead Ducted A/C & Driver A/C
- Mirrors: Large Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex
- Rear Restroom
- Enclosed Overhead Parcel Racks w/ Reading Lights
- High Back Reclining Passenger Seats w/Armrests and Footrests
- AM/FM Radio
- Tilt & Telescoping Wheel
- Driver Stanchion
- Ricon Cassette Style Wheelchair Lift
- 6 Monitor Video System
Please call us at 1-800-231-7099 with any questions about this bus for sale or any buses for sale on our website. If you are traveling from out of town, we’re happy to pick you up at the airport or your hotel. If you would like some help with travel arrangements we can make recommendations. All buses for sale on website are located on our lot in Federal Way, Washington just south of Seattle.
*A negotiable documentary service fee up to $150.00 may be added.