- Bus Body Manufacturer and Model: Blue Bird Micro Bird
- Chassis Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Year: 2005
- Engine: GM 4.8 Liter V8 Gas
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission
- Brakes: Hydraulic Brakes
- Mileage: 41,024
- Passenger Entry Door: Manual Operated Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 14 Passenger Seating
- Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat System
- A/C: Driver & Passenger A/C System
- Mirrors: Large Heated Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex & Cross Over Mirrors
- Passenger School Bus Style Windows w/ Tint
- Passenger 3 Point Seat Belts
- Roof Vent/Escape Hatch
- Full Rubber Floor
- Rear Emergency Exit Door
- Driver Side Running Board
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Car Price", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Loan Amount". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 800.231.7099
*A negotiable documentary service fee up to $200.00 may be added
*All new bus prices are listed after OEM rebates
*Rebate only applicable in the United States